Knightsbridge Schools International are dedicated to creating a world of opportunities for learners around the globe. We are committed to inquiry based teaching and learning. KSI seeks teachers who are passionate learners and who wish to continually develop their professional skills to the highest possible level. In return for this commitment, KSI will provide an environment in which professionalism is valued and recognised.
Please email us at email@example.com
English Language Teacher - Summer Camp
KSI Camp seeks an inspiring and dynamic English Language teacher to join our residential summer programme.
Based at Knightsbridge School in Tivat, our Language Camp will run for two weeks from 7 - 20 July 2019, during which time students are able to learn English throughout the entire day (Breakfast to Bedtime). They will learn and develop their English skills in the classroom, through creative art projects, during outdoor activities on land and water, during mealtimes and on excursions. The main role of the summer camp teacher is to plan and deliver 3 hours of English language instruction to a group of approximately 8-10 English language learners (between the ages of 11 and 16 years) each day. In addition to teaching English Language classes, our camp teachers also play an important role outside of the classroom by supervising or assisting with a activity sessions, outdoor adventure pursuits, meal times, and some evening activities.
- TEFL qualification or Degree level teaching qualification
- English as native/mother tongue language
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Ability and desire to be involved in our vibrant activity programme
- Willingness to work as part of a team
What we Offer:
- Total salary of EUR 500 (14 days)
- Full board and self-contained, private
- Transport to and from Montenegro airport
- Return airfare from point of origin
To be considered for this post, please submit the documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A brief cover letter, highlighting any prior experience, as well as past achievements and accomplishments. You should also include any additional information about you and how your involvement could potentially enrich the KSI English Language Camp