The welfare of every student is vitally important. At the heart of the pastoral care of our boarders are our House Parents who run it.
The House Parents are supported by cleaners and laundry staff to help keep the boarding house a home away from home for students.
What are House Parents in charge of?
1. Ensuring the safety, happiness and care of all boarders.
2. Creating a programme of induction for boarders to help them settle into their new home and routine.
3. Providing emotional care and support for all boarders.
4. Ensuring boarders behave responsibly, keep up with the boarding house routines, work well in study time, eat well at meal times and ensuring students fully participate in school life.
5. Ensuring all Child Safeguarding and Health & Safety Policies are adhered to.
6. Managing parent communications.
7. Managing a programme of after school and weekend activities for boarders.