KSI Montenegro Scholarship Programme
At KSI Montenegro, we believe in nurturing and empowering young talents to achieve success and be all they can be.
Every year we are delighted to offer academic scholarships to outstanding students wishing to study the International Baccalaureate Programme at KSIM. Students must demonstrate excellence in academics, active participation in extra-curricular activities, positive personal qualities and strong communication skills.
Please note that the deadline for 2021-22 Scholarship applications is 30 April 2021
To apply for Scholarship, please fill the following document:
To apply for the Scholarship Programme please submit your Application form along with your personal statement and all necessary documents to email@example.com
On the Scholarship Application Form itself you can find all the information regarding the process.
The decision process for reviewing applications are made by the School Director and the KSI Head Office Academic Board.
1. Shortlisting: Candidates are shortlisted by the KSI Montenegro School Director & Head Office Academic Board.
2. Interviews & Assessment: Shortlisted candidates are invited to visit the school, take part in activities, assessment tests and interviews with key members of staff. Parents should accompany their child on this visit as they will be required to meet with the Head of School.
3. Final Decision: A final decision as to those selected for entry into the KSI Scholarship Programme shall be made by the KSI Academic Subcommittee (ASC). The ASC is made up of prominent educators on the KSI Global Board of Directors.
1. Student embodiment of the KSI values
The Admissions Team will review the application forms of all candidates to judge how well they embody the KSI values, code and ethos. KSI is looking to offer scholarships to students who will thrive in the KSI community and enjoy developing as global citizens in a holistic environment.
2. Potential to succeed in IB Diploma Programme
KSI looks to support students to be all they can be. The Admissions Team will review the student’s past academic results, language proficiency, application, interview notes and KSI test results to decide if the student will be able to successfully engage in the IB Diploma Programme. KSI strives to offer scholarships to students who will most benefit from the programme and will support them in matriculating to their choice of tertiary education establishment.