The school hosted the verification visit for PYP in June 2013 during which the IB organised a school visit to verify the quality implementation of the IB PYP standards and practices. The Diploma Programme verification visit was completed in February 2015. Last of the three authorisations came in February 2016. On successful completion of visits, KSI Montenegro has become the first and only IB World School in Montenegro authorised to offer the PYP, MYP and DP. KSI Montenegro opened the IB DP in September 2015.
Only schools authorised or in the candidacy process for authorisation can offer the IB Organisation’s academic programmes.
● IB World School authorised to offer the Primary Years Programme
● IB World School authorised to offer the Middle Years Programme
● Licensed Pre-School (3-5 years), Elementary School (6-15 years) by the Montenegrin Ministry of Education
● Licensed Secondary School (15-18 years) by the Montenegrin Ministry of Education
● Boarding of the school is licensed by the Montenegrin Ministry of Education
● Member of Council of International Schools (CIS)
● Member of Central and Eastern European Schools Association (CEESA)
KSI Montenegro has worked closely with the Montenegrin Ministry of Education to become the first private school in Montenegro to offer an international education. KSI Montenegro obtained a Preschool licence in 2010, an Elementary license in 2013 and most recently its Secondary licence in February 2015, enabling Montenegrin citizens ages 3 to 18 to attend the school. KSI Montenegro is fully authorised by the Montenegrin Ministry of Education. This landmark event enables KSI Montenegro to work more effectively towards achieving the vision and mission of the school.